Catfish allows you to create a Background Category that can be used in your Dynamic Product within MegaEdit. This will then allow you to access the Background selection tab in your product, see image below.
This article shows you how to create a background category in Catfish to access this feature in MegaEdit.
1. Navigate to Dynamic Products:
Catfish > Infigo Variable Data > Dynamic Products
2. Navigate to Canvas on the top of the page
3. You must Create a Canvas in order to access the Background Categories tab.
4. After your Canvas is created, press Edit
5. Navigate to the Background Categories tab
6. Press Add new record, then name your category, then press Insert.
7. Once your record is created, press Configure
8. To add an image for your background, navigate to the Background Images section. Press Choose Files to upload your image(s).
9. To add a background color first press Add Background Color.
Background Colors can either be added by Choosing an RGB Value with the Color Selector or by typing the color directly. Once your color is selected, name it and press Ok.
NOTE: If you choose a RGB value, then type the color directly, the color in the selector will not change, however the color you typed will still appear correctly. If you chose red, then typed bright-green's hex (#00FF00) you will still get bright-green.
10. After you have your background images/colors created, you are now able to change your background color!