This allows for a calendar popup field in the data entry form used for date fields.
- The field/variable type must be Text (nothing else)
- Change FormatSpecifier to "Date" ("Text" does nothing at the moment and is only there for future use)
- Optional: the field FormatSpecifierPattern can contain a date format patter to use. If none is set, it defaults to dd/mm/yy
E.g. use "DD, d MM, yy" to output something like "Tuesday, 7 January, 2014" instead
- The date will be used in the text form for the field/variable
In order to create the FormatSpecifier property, open the field that allows for the "Date" option and navigate to Properties
Click Add in order to create the new property.
1. Type in FormatSpecifier.
2. Tick Set
3. Tick Create as predefined property
4. Click OK
Click "ADD" and insert the following Items
Once all the items are added, Click OK.
Ensure None is selected on default.
On "Select the field type to which this property applies" select Text Fields and Click OK
The property is now added to the list. In order to use the date popup, make sure Date is selected from the dropdown.