Catfish allows users to customise their own Packaging Slip.
The Packing slip is like the invoice but generally shows no costs. It can be created using the standard Infigo Designer plugin, using fields and variables named from the following list.
- SentToMeFlag - is "1" if sent to me is true, "0" otherwise
- CustomName - when custom names are enabled (can be edited in the basket)
- Attributes - the selected product attributes
- BillingAddress - whole address separated with new lines
- BillingAddressCS - whole address separated with commas
Uploading the Packing Slip
If you enter the Storefront you want to use this Packing slip in, choose Catfish -> Infigo Variable Data -> Infigo settings
you will see a Packing Slip upload area.
If you upload the Packing Slip to a specific Storefront, it will only apply to this Storefront.
If you upload the Packing Slip to the Platform, it will apply this specific Packing Slip to all Storefronts.