To add a new customer information on the site,
1. On the catfish administration page, navigate to Customers->Customers.
The Customers page is displayed.
2. Click on Add new.
The Add new customer page is displayed.
3. Enter the following details:
Helps you add basic customer information.
- Email - Enter the email of the customer. The email id will also be the username for the customer.
- Password - Enter a password.
- Gender - Select the gender.
- First/Last name - Enter the first/last name.
- Company name - Enter the company name.
- Address - Enter the complete address.
- Postcode - Enter the postal code.
- Town - Enter the town name.
- Phone - Enter the phone number.
- Admin comment - Add a comment for this customer for the admin to view. While printing, the admin would see this comment.
- Is tax exempt - Select this option if you want to make the customer exempted from Tax.
- Active - Select this option if the customer is active.
- Choose the customer role that you want to assign to the customer. Each customer role has added rights and benefits.
If the customer role is not listed, you can create a new customer role. See How to add a new Customer Role.
- Select the print location from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Save.
The customer details will be added.