With Catfish, you are able to switch on email reminders for jobs that are awaiting approval.
These are the steps you must take in order to do so:
- In Catfish Admin, navigate to: Content Management -> Message Templates
- Find 'Approval Workflow Submitted Reminder Email' and click 'Edit'
- Find and check the box 'Is active' (highlighted below) then click 'Save'. This is also the page which allows you to customise the template to suit your needs.
- In Catfish Admin navigate to: Catfish > Settings > Approval Workflow Settings
- Find 'SendReminderEmailAfterXDays' and set the number to however many days you wish to have as a delay before sending the reminder email.
Please note: You must have the message template activated prior to setting the ‘SendReminderEmailAfterXDays’