This allows you to have a postcode lookup tool in your data entry form that will pull in the address based on the postcode entered.
- The following address items must be present (and only these are supported)
- The above 4 elements must be on the same page or all globals in the global editor form
- Each of the 4 elements (fields or variables) must have two properties (type text)
- PostCoderType -> one of the items above "AddressLine1", "AddressLine2", "Town", "PostCode"
- PostCoderName -> a unique name of the post coder group starting with a letter - e.g. "One" or "Recipient”
It is important that those conditions are met. Also I would suggest create those properties as predefined items. PostCoder of a set with 5 values (the 4 above and empty for no postcoder field) and the PostCoderName as a normal text property of type enumeration (so that you can easily select previous values).
The post coder name means this supports multiple address fields on a single page. E.g. for sender and recipient. You would have two post coder fields then in this situations.
Please note: in order to use this option, you must register with PostCoder Web