Infigo supports Opayo (formerly known as SagePay) as its most integrated payment gateway for our UK customers.
Applying for an Opayo / SagePay account
If you dont currently have an Opayo / SagePay account, you can apply online here. Please ensure that Infigo Software Limited is selected as your Partner.
When filling in an application, you will be asked several questions:
- Are you integrating into an 'off the shelf' shopping basket?
- Answer Yes. Specify Other
- Which system do you wish to use?
- Answer VSP Server
- A list of allowed IP addresses is found at the end of this article.
- The subnet mask for these IP addresses will always be: 255.255.255.000
Applying SagePay to a storefront
Login to the storefront as an Administrator.
Navigate to Configuration > Payment Methods.
Configuring SagePay Enterprise payment method
- This should always be left as PAYMENT
- Connect To
- This allows you to choose the Test account on Opayo / SagePay before they will move you into Live. Always begin with testing, ensure all transactions go through successfully, and then, when your Live account is enabled by SagePay, enter this menu item and adjust to LIVE
- Vendor Name
- This is provided by Opayo / SagePay when you sign up to us the system
- This dropdown should always be left as LOW
Whitelisting IP Addresses
One of the most common mistakes when nearing completion of your configuration is users forget to whitelist the IP addresses of the Infigo servers. This step is required to authorise the transaction, and without it, the payment will fail. This is configured externally from Infigo, and is instead setup within your Opayo / SagePay administrative tools.
The IP Addresses you are required to add are:
As mentioned earlier in this article, the subnet mask should be: