Catfish allows you to setup discount bands that reduce the cost of products added to the basket based on the number of separate jobs that are the same product with the same quantity chosen when in the basket.
This is great for reduced priced business cards as customers order more cards for more names, the price reduces as the imposition reduces wastage.
Setting up the discount
1. Navigate to Promotions > Discounts
2. Press Add New
3. Give the Discount a name that is relevant (maybe include the product you are applying it to for your own reference)
4. From the drop down choose Assigned To Product Variants Directly
5. Choose whether you want to discount a static cost or a percentage of the price.
It is unlikely you will assign a coupon code to this discount, as you will want the customer to receive it automatically.
Click Save and Continue
6. Click REQUIREMENTS tab at the top
7. From the drop down choose Customer has multiple line items of the same quantity discount
8. Set your line item limits (min / max number of items that must be in the basket to qualify)
9. Save the requirements
NOTE If you wish to have multiple tiers of discount you will need to carry out the above steps several times to create the various different percentage discounts.
Apply the discount to a product
1. Navigate to Catalogue > Products > Product Management > Edit > Product Variants Tab > Edit > Discounts Tab
2. You will see all discounts setup as above with their names (this is where naming them is important)
2. Click the discounts that apply to this item and save.