You have spent time on your new web to print platform, tweaking and changing products, and you are ready to go live. We always advise a full checklist to ensure that there are no nasty surprises when it comes to launching
Step through the following points, ensure the site functions as you would expect:
- Order of all products from start to finish.
- Print test each one to ensure the output is exactly how you intend and expect.
- Are all emails working as you would want.
- Are emails sending when you would expect them?
- Are you receiving order notifications when an order is placed to the correct email?
- When the status changes to shipped, does the system notify again?
- Do the emails contain the data you wish to share with your end user?
- Are the emails skinned to match the rest of your Platform / Storefront?
- What is you own internal support process for clients
- Does your site clearly state your terms and conditions?
- Do you publish a contact form or number for support if customers have any problems?
- An FAQ page may help diffuse simple queries early on and prevent unnecessary support calls
- All customisable menu items for the site are complete
- Menu headings, and their links all link through as required
- Sub menus and products are all updated within the menu tree
- Have you setup your print environment as you need it.
- Catfish Sync
- Mapping files based on attributes and categories (if necessary)
- Job tickets, Invoices and Packing slips are all customised to match the Storefront and your output requirements.
- Payment gateways setup and charging as expected
- All test payments are made and the payment gateway has been switched to use 'live' mode
- The site is checked thoroughly for text spelling and grammar